We are a precision medicine company, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
OneOme is seeking an innovative and experienced leader to serve as Chief Technology Officer (“CTO”) to provide leadership in developing industry-leading technology focused on analytics, population health management, and clinical decision support systems for pharmacogenomics. The CTO will be responsible for creating and driving the company’s overall technology and analytics capabilities strategy, while prioritizing and managing the development to achieve that strategy. The CTO will be responsible for driving innovation within OneOme’s clinical decision support systems and be responsible for developing analytic capabilities to achieve the efficient and effective application of the company’s products and services for the goal of total medical cost savings and improved health outcomes for the company’s clients and their patients/members.
This role will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for clearly communicating the vision, strategy, goals and performance results of OneOme’s technology capabilities to senior leaders within the company.
- Drive the technology and analytics innovation and strategy for the organization
- Lead and guide the Software Development and Analytics capabilities teams
- Conduct market and competitive research on emerging business models and new capabilities as it relates to technology, analytic capabilities, and clinical decision support systems
- Drive population health and cost of care analytics technologies to effectively illustrate patient outcomes and financial results of utilizing OneOme’s products and services
- Lead an effective technology governance process where all key stakeholders are brought into the decision-making process and all ideas are brought forward for discussion
- Creating timelines for development and deployment of new technology capabilities
- Work with the Marketing team to develop core positioning and messaging for technology and analytics products and services
- Communication frequently with the CEO and Board of Directors to ensure alignment with strategic direction and priorities
- MBA or master’s degree in related field preferred
- 10+ years of experience in technology innovation, analytics strategy, development and execution roles
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare technology and analytics
- Experience in regulated software / product development
- Experience in healthcare product development
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Executive presence and comfort with presenting to senior executives and Board of Directors
- Highly independent in thinking and framing problems
- High degree of comfort on managing multiple assignments and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team to align and coordinate internal resources
- Refined skills in developing and delivering presentations
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Schedule and hours
This position requires the ability to work Monday – Friday during core business hours with occasional evenings or weekends to support requirements for the position.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.