We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make better treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce an interactive report that easily integrates into current practices.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients everyday clinical care.
This position is accountable for the accounting and finance operations of OneOme, to include the production of financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, cash management, risk management, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the accounting and finance operations of OneOme, including resource management, goals, and objectives
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Establish and maintain contract, pricing, and billing compliance controls and processes
- Strategic revenue/expense/budget forecasting
- Business model development and investor alignment
- Insurance billing and revenue cycle management
- FDA governance and safe harbor management
Minimum of 15 years experience from any two of the following:
Payer, provider, health system, lab or diagnostic services, device
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 7AM to 5PM and flexibility to be on-call weekday evenings 5PM to 7PM.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com