We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
The Client Relationship Manager is a dynamic role responsible for delivering a world class customer experience through operational excellence in account management, inbound and outbound service and order fulfillment. This position will work closely with business development, marketing, product development, and laboratory operations to ensure successful product introduction, product improvement and an outstanding provider and patient experience. This position requires excellent attention to detail, effective communication skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Provide inbound and outbound email and phone account management and support to our customers: physicians, clinics, pharmacies, medical staff and patients
- In coordination with Sales and Business Development, operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your region’s customers
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships
- Work closely with the commercial team to relay leads, communicate concerns/needs and provide follow-up on accounts
- Identify, manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships, create upselling needs and accelerate processes that will grow revenue
- Assist with customer analytics and relaying of information to other teams to optimize customer reach-out and targeting
- Provide timely and accurate information that meets or exceeds our service level expectations
- Assist customers in payment processing and sample collection kit use and activation
- Communicate with customers to resolve sample and order issues
- Accession patient samples as needed
- Manage kit inventory and order fulfillment for customers
- Manage various projects and product initiatives
- Answer inbound calls promptly and forward calls to relevant colleagues when appropriate
- Be professional to customers at all times
- Speak with customers clearly and concisely without raising voice, interrupting, or demanding information but while attempting to better understand their needs
- Accurately gather all necessary information to meet their needs
- Provide complete and accurate answers to customers’ questions
- Triage inbound communications to appropriate OneOme staff/personnel to answer questions and resolve concerns when request requires specific expertise
- Maintain documentation of all communications in accordance with Client Services procedures
- Proactively identify and work to resolve any issues that may adversely affect the quality of the customer experience
- Appropriate use of Protected Health Information (PHI) through access to patient reports and results through the OneOme HIPAA compliant portal while providing clinical consult education and training to providers and their clinical teams
● Bachelor's degree required
● At least 1 year of customer service or account management experience in healthcare preferred
● The ability to troubleshoot and multi-task is a must
● Experience using client relationship management applications such as Salesforce (preferred)
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Excellent organizational and task management skills
● Enjoys solving problems and identifying patterns
● Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
● Self-motivated & proactive
● Outgoing individual who loves working with people
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Schedule and hours
This position will require the ability to work in the corporate office from Monday - Friday 7AM to 5PM and flexibility to be on-call weekday evenings 5PM to 7PM.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.