OneOme, co-founded by Mayo Clinic, is working to deliver the most comprehensive, cost-effective pharmacogenetic testing, technology, and services for healthcare providers and patients. OneOme offers the RightMed test, a pharmacogenetic test (also called a medication response test), that analyzes a person's DNA to predict how he or she is likely to respond to a medication. The test covers hundreds of medications used across psychiatry, oncology, pain management, cardiology, and many other areas.
OneOme aims to help individuals get personalized medications, help providers make better prescription decisions, protect individuals from adverse drug reactions and drug ineffectiveness, reduce healthcare costs, and empower patients to be proactive participants in their healthcare.
OneOne was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
We are seeking a self-motivated and creative Content and Communications Manager to join our growing team. The Content and Communications Manager’s main responsibility will be to drive the strategy and execution of OneOme’s content and communications, in support of advancing the growth and adoption of OneOme’s product and services. This individual will bring OneOme’s brand to life through communication, content, and engagement campaigns across a variety of channels.
The Content and Communications Manager will be responsible for delivering fresh content and ensuring OneOme reaches its audiences with effective and relatable messaging. In addition to generating new ideas for OneOme, the Content and Communications Manager will be an organized project manager and highly skilled executor, taking the lead on relevant projects from ideation to distribution. He or she will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to achieve results while working independently and navigating ambiguity, the ability to handle and prioritize multiple workstreams in a fast-paced environment, the willingness to wear many hats, and an eagerness to learn.
- Understand OneOme’s target audiences and product/services and create content to support marketing goals and address audience needs
- Help define and evolve OneOme’s brand strategy, market positioning, and product messaging
- Create goals and KPIs for content and communication efforts to measure success of programs/campaigns
- Maintain a documented content strategy and brainstorm content ideas and channels that support the strategy
- Write and project manage the creation and distribution of new content (may include: emails, blog posts, testimonials, press releases, social media, collateral, product announcements, media pitches videos, etc.)
- Manage public relations and media efforts, including writing, distributing, and pitching company news; own relationship with PR partners/agencies
- Manage organic social media efforts, including strategy, copywriting, posting, monitoring, and analysis
- Manage email marketing efforts, including strategy, copywriting, production, segmentation, and reporting
- Manage CRM (Pardot), including segmentation, automation campaigns, connection to Salesforce, etc.
- Contribute to other marketing efforts as needed, such as SEO, paid media, brand advocacy, affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, sponsored content, customer interviews, testimonials, etc.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including members of business development, clinical development, customer support, design, product development and software engineering
- Distill complex, clinical and scientific information down to simple, accurate, and compelling messaging
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, senior candidates may also apply
- Key skills/experience desired: content strategy and execution, copywriting, copyediting, public relations, social media management, email marketing, marketing automation, project management, cross-organizational collaboration
- Exceptional communication skills (written and interpersonal)
- Creative problem solver, curious about marketing trends and best practices
- Experience working through ambiguity to a defined end, ensuring projects are capable of being implemented in the manner, budget, and timeline specified
- Healthcare or technology experience prefered, specifically in a setting with both B2C and B2B audiences
- Start-up experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot, or a similar CRM preferred
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM with some flexibility.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com