We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make better treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce an interactive report that easily integrates into current practices.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients everyday clinical care.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented Director of Business Development to sell its pharmacogenetics testing products and services in Northeast/Mid-Atlantic, United States. The ideal candidate will have 7 – 10 years of genetics sales experience, a demonstrated track record of above-plan performance, and experience introducing new products and concepts to market. The successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced, diverse environment and skilled at selling into a wide variety of healthcare providers. This individual will work closely with marketing, product development and laboratory operations to ensure successful product introduction, product improvement and outstanding provider and patient experience. Additionally, this individual will develop and execute a sales plan for the region, provide accurate sales forecasts, identify and develop KOL’s in the region. Bachelors in life sciences, with advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region consistent with the corporate goals.
- Achievement of divisional sales objectives and expenses.
- Leads the co-development of account strategies with US Director of Sales to ensure strong account retention and adoption.
- Develop and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with the OneOme clinical team, product management, marketing, lab operations, and customer service to ensure successful product introduction, rapid product improvement and an outstanding provider and patient experience.
- Attend relevant conferences.
- Direct execution of sales strategies and tactics, and implementation of sales and marketing plans.
- Manages territory sales budgets, ensuring return on investment spend.
- Develop and maintain KOL relationships.
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge.
- Bachelors degree, life science specialization and/or advanced degree preferred
- 7 – 10 years of experience in sales in the clinical diagnostics industry. Experience in pharmacogenomics, genetics/genomics, or molecular diagnostics preferred.
- Experience calling on senior-level individuals
- Experience initiating, managing and closing complex sales
- Track record of above-plan performance
- Current leverageable relationships in the territory a plus, but not required.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Ability to travel 30% - 40%
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 7AM to 5PM and flexibility to be on-call weekday evenings 5PM to 7PM.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com