We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
The primary responsibilities of the implementation manager include the management of successful implementation of solutions, programs, and technologies with current and prospective clients. In this position, the implementation manager will create an implementation strategy to ensure solutions are launched successfully and support the achievement of OneOme's corporate goals.
- Oversee everyday workflow of implementation processes, provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders, and manage project risks
- Review external client product demands, develop project plans, and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget and meet client expectations
- Coordinate with business development during the sales process and be a resource for demonstrating solutions and leading requirements gathering
- Evaluate processes, provide technical support, and establish all client configuration requirements
- Collaborate with the product and technical departments to ensure compliance to client requirements
- Provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all solutions
- Develop processes and tools for customer implementation lifecycle
- Oversee launch testing, identify any defects and provide a format to share with marketing and technical departments
- Monitor metrics and create monthly reporting specific to client requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years managerial experience
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation and improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and critical thinking capabilities
- Technical skills
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Schedule and hours
This position requires the ability to work Monday – Friday during core business hours with occasional evenings or weekends to support requirements for the position.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.