We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make better treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce an interactive report that easily integrates into current practices.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients everyday clinical care.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented Senior Director of Payer/PBM Business Development to sell its medication optimization platform and services in the United States. The ideal candidate will have 7 – 10 years of business development and account management experience, experience introducing new products to market and a demonstrated track record of above-plan performance.
In this new role, and as a strategic point of contact for executive/senior level business and clinical executives, the successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment and is skilled at selling into payer, employer, PBM and other pharmacy environments. This individual will work closely with product development and commercial operations to ensure successful product introduction and enhancements to fuller commercialization.
- Identify strategic needs of payers and PBMs to effectively manage pharmacy utilization and its impact on downstream medical utilization and costs.
- Develop and present proposals, including description of services, subscription pricing and contracting for enterprise incorporation of OneOme solutions.
- Develop a clear plan to achieve attainable sales objectives.
- Implement the plan including development and maintenance of a robust and accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with product development and commercial operations to ensure successful product introduction and enhancements to fuller commercialization.
- Maintain a high level of product and market knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree preferred.
- 7 – 10 years of experience selling solutions in the following areas: pharmacy/PBM, genetics/genomics, clinical/medical/condition management and/or associated technologies.
- Experience calling on senior-level individuals to initiate, manage and close complex sales with a clear track record of above-plan performance.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated & pro-active.
- Ability to travel 30% - 40%.
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM, with some flexibility.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org