OneOme, co-founded by Mayo Clinic, is working to deliver the most comprehensive, cost-effective pharmacogenomic testing, technology, and services for healthcare providers and patients. OneOme’s RightMed® solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledgebase to provide medication clinical decision support at the point of care.
OneOne was named by Fast Company as one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to redefine and own OneOme’s product management organizational structure and processes. This role will be responsible for both implementing and operating the product management practice at OneOme and for driving products through the entire product life cycle, from identifying commercial opportunities to bringing new products to market.
The Senior Product Manager will have the ability to distill the complexities of the market and a variety of competing needs into a clear product vision and roadmap. We are looking for someone who puts the customer first, is comfortable navigating ambiguity, drives change and innovation, works effectively in a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter and an effective collaborator, and is highly analytical.
This role will be responsible for overseeing OneOme’s suite of products, including the RightMed test (a pharmacogenomic or “medication response” test), the RightMed Advisor (an interactive tool for providers), clinical decision support tools, OneOme’s provider and patient portals, population stratification tools, and our lab and interpretation software. An ideal candidate will have had proven success in managing multiple products, will have designed and implemented product team structures, and has experience relevant to the spaces OneOme operates within.
Product organization and processes
- Define and implement a product organizational structure and the associated processes
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team in an agile manner to develop the product vision, strategy, roadmap (3 month, 6 month and 1 year), and requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Translate product strategy into business and technical requirements
- Ensure product direction is driven by market needs and company objectives
- Drive new ideas to gain market share, improve customer experience and drive growth across a variety of business segments, including healthcare providers (international and domestic), pharmacists, consumers, PBM/payers, and employers
- Gain a deep understanding of the issues and opportunities relevant to OneOme
- Gather competitive data as well as market and industry research
- Collect and analyze customer and prospect feedback to inform our products
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Develop metrics and measurement to assess the success of products and programs and to inform product direction
- Work with marketing to develop core positioning and messaging for products and services
- Drive and coordinate product launches
- Work with IT and clinical development teams to ensure timely delivery of products to market
- Communicate project statuses to relevant parties
- Brief and train internal departments on new and/or enhanced product features
- Bachelor's degree in business or healthcare, MBA preferred
- 10+ years in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years of leading product teams
- 5+ years of experience in product management in pharmacy, pharma or healthcare
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience using customer insight to shape and influence the development of the product and services pipeline
- Experience with market research, including conducting interviews, compiling findings, and turning insights into practical next steps
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues
- Experience in project management and collaborating with cross functional teams
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM, with some flexibility.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org