We are a healthcare technology company that helps providers make better treatment decisions when prescribing drugs within their current workflow through genetic testing and clinical decision support. OneOme’s pharmacogenomics (PGx) solution combines a patient’s genetic profile and medical history with a curated clinical database backed by Mayo Clinic’s proprietary knowledge to produce an interactive report that easily integrates into current practices.
Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients everyday clinical care.
- Build and maintain responsive websites and web applications that meet usability and accessibility web standards and best practices
- Build and maintain the oneome.com website
- Write well structured, validated, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices and OneOme development standards
- Optimize websites and web applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with a designer on the design and user experience of websites and web applications
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and brand standards/consistency
- Familiar with browser testing and debugging
- Leverage page templates to implement new copy based on assets from the marketing team
- Ability to implement webpages based on design documents from a web designer that follow consistent font size/line heights
- Expertise in driving content behavior and user experience to meet design and content needs
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience building HTML e-mails using best practices for responsive design
- Experience with a content management system like Grav
- Familiar with SEO principles and best practices
- Familiar with source code control using Git
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, back-end development using Python, Flask, MySQL, and Docker
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
SCHEDULE AND HOURS
This position will require the ability to work Monday - Friday 7AM to 5PM.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com