MINNEAPOLIS – July 8, 2019 – OneOme has named Patrick McIntyre, a healthcare executive with more than three decades of experience in management, operations, and finance, as its Chief Executive Officer. McIntyre replaces Paul Owen, who joined to lead the company in 2015 and who will oversee the t...
McIntyre brings 30+ years of experience as a healthcare executive, including COO and CFO positions
June 20, 2019 - Minneapolis, MN - OneOme, a leading provider of pharmacogenomics solutions, today announced it won a MedTech Breakthrough Award in the category of Best Overall Genomics Company.
The MedTech Breakthrough Awards recognize innovative leaders in healthcare technology and encompass a...
June 11, 2019 - Minneapolis, MN - Leading pharmacogenomics company OneOme today announced the launch of OneOme Institute, its new educational venture. OneOme Institute was developed to help advance the use of PGx in clinical practice worldwide.
- The RightMed test must be ordered by a physician.
- The RightMed test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test and to see if it's right for you.
- RightMed test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is a tool to provide additional information to the patient’s healthcare provider. The healthcare provider should take other factors into consideration regardless of genotype.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of your health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by your personal physician.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.