Please join us for an open house at OneOme
Thursday, June 21
5 - 7 p.m.
Light appetizers and beverages will be provided
RSVP by June 18:
Join us to:
- Tour our office and state-of-the-art pharmacogenomic laboratory
- Meet the OneOme team
- Learn more about the RightMed® test and its potential to predict a patient's response to medication
- Network with your peers while enjoying beverages and light appetizers
OneOme is located in northeast Minneapolis in the Highlight Center building on the corner of Broadway and Quincy. The address is 807 Broadway Street NE, Minneapolis - Suite 100.
Free parking is available in the open lot across Quincy Street (follow the Able Brewery able parking signs).
Please enter using the West entrance, located next to Able Brewery’s patio. OneOme’s office is Suite 100, located next door to MN Nice Cream.
We look forward to seeing you on the 21st!
- The RightMed Test must be ordered by a physician.
- The RightMed Test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test and to see if it's right for you.
- RightMed Test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed Test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is a tool to provide additional information to the patient’s healthcare provider. The healthcare provider should take other factors into consideration regardless of genotype.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of your health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by your personal physician.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.