The RightMed test analyzes your DNA to help your doctor make more informed medication decisions for you.
Generic Health is excited to partner with OneOme to offer you the RightMed test. The RightMed test, co-developed with Mayo Clinic, is a medication personalization test that analyzes your DNA to help your doctors in selecting medications for you.
Your doctors can use the results to help them make informed medication decisions for you, which may reduce medication trial and error.
To get started, request your test now.
How can the RightMed test help me?
The RightMed test provides insights for many commonly prescribed medications, including those used to treat depression, heartburn, heart disease, pain, cancer, and more.
The RightMed test has many benefits, including the potential to help:
How it works
You request the test using the secure online form.
You collect your DNA sample using a test kit sent to your home. Activate your kit online and return it to OneOme. An independent physician will review your information and, if appropriate, order your test.
Once the results are ready, you get a consult to discuss your results. If medication changes are recommended, your doctor will be contacted.
You get a test report with your results to share with your doctors to help inform their medication decisions for you.
What medications are covered by the RightMed test?
The RightMed tests covers many commonly prescribed medications. VIEW OUR MEDICATION LIST to see our full coverage.
How soon will I get my test kit?
Once you’ve requested the test, OneOme will ship a DNA sample collection kit within 1-2 business days via two-day shipping.
What will I learn during my consultation?
During your consultation, the genetic counselor will explain how pharmacogenomic testing works, provide an overview of your results, and answer any questions that you have.
Have other questions? Contact OneOme at email@example.com or at 844-663-6635.
What you should know before considering the RightMed test or any genetic test:
- The RightMed test must be ordered by a physician.
- The RightMed test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test and to see if it's right for you.
- RightMed test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is a tool to provide additional information to the patient’s healthcare provider. The healthcare provider should take other factors into consideration regardless of genotype.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of your health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by your personal physician.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.