OneOme offers its RightMed® Test in all U.S. states and in select international locations. Please Contact us for more information on availability within your area.
OneOme has the following clinical laboratory certifications:
Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certificate of Accreditation
Expiration Date: 10/25/2024
College of American Pathologists (CAP) Accreditation
Expiration Date: 10/03/2024
State of Rhode Island License
Expiration Date: 12/30/2024
State of Maryland License
Expiration Date: Non-expiring
State of Pennsylvania
Expiration Date: 08/15/2023
State of California
Expiration Date: 02/25/2024
State of New York
Number: PFI: 9226
Expiration Date: 6/30/2024
Expiration Date: 5/31/2024
OneOme NPI number: 1669836227
OneOme Tax Identification Number: 46-4356584
Indications for use
What you should know before considering the RightMed Test or any genetic test:
- The RightMed Test is indicated for use in adults.
- The RightMed Test must be ordered by a licensed healthcare provider.
- The RightMed Test, as with all genomic testing, has limitations. Patients should always discuss the test with a healthcare provider knowledgeable about the test to see if it's right for them.
- RightMed Test results are not a substitute for medical advice and should only be used in consultation with a medical professional.
- The RightMed Test does not determine the best medication for the patient; it is intended to inform healthcare providers of pharmacogenetic information and professional guidelines associated with the detected genotypes and predicted phenotypes in adult patients.
- Independent healthcare providers available through OneOme's service will not have all of the patient's health history, which may cause the test results to be subject to a different interpretation than by the patient's personal physician.
- The RightMed Test is not designed for diagnosis of any condition or disease. For more information on appropriate use, please read our INDICATIONS FOR USE.
- The RightMed Test is contraindicated for patients who have had bone marrow or liver transplants.
PATIENTS: DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO YOUR CURRENT MEDICATIONS OR DOSING WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.