We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care.
OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented Business Development Manager to sell pharmacogenetic testing products and services in the Western Region, United States. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of genetics, laboratory diagnostics or medical device sales experience, a demonstrated track record of above-plan performance, and experience introducing new products and concepts to market. This individual will work closely with marketing, product development and laboratory operations to ensure successful product introduction, product improvement and outstanding provider and patient experience. Additionally, this individual will develop and execute a sales plan for the region, provide accurate sales forecasts, identify and develop KOL’s in the region. A bachelor's degree in business or life sciences, with advanced degree(s) preferred.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for the Western-Region consistent with the corporate goals.
- Achievement of divisional sales objectives and expenses.
- Lead the co-development of account strategies with client liaison to ensure strong account retention and adoption.
- Develop and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Work closely with the OneOme clinical team, product management, marketing, lab operations, and customer service to ensure successful product introduction, rapid product improvement and an outstanding provider and patient experience.
- Attend and support relevant conferences.
- Direct execution of sales strategies and tactics, and implementation of sales and marketing plans.
- Manage divisions sales budgets, ensuring return on investment spend.
- Develop and maintain KOL relationships.
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge.
- Bachelors degree, life science specialization and/or advanced degree preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in sales in the clinical diagnostics industry. Experience in pharmacogenomics, genetics/genomics, or molecular diagnostics preferred
- Experience calling on senior-level individuals in hospital systems
- Experience initiating, managing and closing complex sales
- Track record of above-plan performance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Ability to travel 50%
Texas, Southern California, or Arizona
Schedule and hours
This position requires the ability to work Monday – Friday during core business hours with occasional evenings or weekends to support requirements for the position.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.