We are a precision medicine leader, providing evidence-based pharmacogenomic solutions that facilitate more personalized prescriptions across the globe. Our RightMed solution helps healthcare organizations, providers, and payers optimize patient outcomes and reduce costs by facilitating more personalized prescriptions. Paired with an in-house CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited lab, OneOme’s RightMed test provides powerful genetic insights that doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers can use to help inform medication decisions for their patients. Our mission is to provide the most cost-effective, comprehensive, personalized, pharmacogenomics analysis integrated into patients’ everyday clinical care. OneOme was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2018.
OneOme is seeking a dynamic, team-oriented Marketing Manager to lead our marketing and communications efforts. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and executing OneOme’s marketing strategy and initiatives across all channels for our key audiences, including payers, PBMs, health systems, and other healthcare providers.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate with departments across OneOme to define and execute OneOme’s go to market strategy. This involves working closely with leadership, business development, product development, medical affairs, and operations to ensure alignment on goals and initiatives. This position will own the marketing roadmap, covering strategies that drive revenue, increase engagement, generate leads, promote new and existing products and services, educate the market, and position OneOme as a leader in our industry.
Given OneOme is a fast-paced, agile startup, this role requires an individual who can contribute to the big picture as well as roll up their sleeves and execute. OneOme operates in a quickly evolving and emerging field, so we are seeking an individual who can contribute healthcare industry knowledge, creativity, efficiency, adaptability, and leadership skills.
- Create and own marketing strategy, goals, roadmap, processes, and budget
- Help prioritize marketing and communications initiatives based on organization, sales, and marketing goals
- Oversee marketing and communications efforts including lead generation, brand positioning, PR, content strategy, marketing automation (Pardot), email, social media, website, collateral, advertising, digital marketing, regulatory guidelines, internal communications, etc.
- Plan and support events and tradeshows
- Identify and execute key sales tools such as case studies, collateral, white papers, and testimonials
- Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on marketing initiatives, influence organization and product direction, and support OneOme’s business and sales functions
- Collaborate with the product development team to contribute to the product roadmap and oversee product marketing efforts
- Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and OneOme’s audiences via audience, customer, and competitor research
- Analyze performance of marketing efforts and create and distribute relevant reports
- Hire, train, supervise, mentor, and support marketing team members
- Identify and oversee partner/vendor relationships
- Review and approve key marketing, communication, and design deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, sciences or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing plans that align to sales objectives
- Must be well organized, have the ability to multi-task while paying attention to the details and work well individually and across teams
- Strong project management skills
- B2B healthcare experience with an understanding of the healthcare landscape
- Experience working with channel partners on demand generation programs and events
- Startup experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
OneOme Headquarters, 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Schedule and hours
This position requires the ability to work Monday – Friday during core business hours with occasional evenings or weekends to support requirements for the position.
OSHA RISK FACTOR CATEGORY 1. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and work with a computer. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and/or carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is required to perform repetitive motions, including reaching above the head, and typing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Color-blindness testing is required for those with job-specific duties requiring color discrimination.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.